[Logo]

Forums

[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing  
starting selling  XML
Forum Index » Nostomania Main
Author Message
2times4



Joined: 05-22-2013 15:40:38
Messages: 2
Offline

I'm new here and put one comic on site for sale. I see no send button so it won't load so I can go to my next entry. Am I missing a button on the page?
Dave

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05-22-2013 15:44:06

starman


[Avatar]

Joined: 04-22-2008 18:56:00
Messages: 266
Offline

Hi 2times4 -

Here are the basic steps for listing an item for sale on the site:

1. Login
2. Click the Comics/Coins/Magazines tab
3. Click the My Lists tab
4. Enter a title and click the Add button
5. Locate the desired title by any of the various ways shown
6. When you have found the title in question, navigate to the desired issue
7. Enter the grade and asking price, then click the Add Item(s) button
8. You can later provide details (description, image, etc.) by clicking
on the title, then issue in My Lists
TBLYNN



Joined: 03-02-2014 22:59:08
Messages: 5
Location: ALTOONA, PA
Offline

Hi! I would like to know how to put pictures or scans of my comical on this site
starman


[Avatar]

Joined: 04-22-2008 18:56:00
Messages: 266
Offline

TBLYNN wrote:Hi! I would like to know how to put pictures or scans of my comical on this site


Once you add an item to your Sale List, you'll see it appears as a clickable link.
Click the link (link is the issue number for comics, year and mint for coins) and you
will see a page for lots of additional info, including an image URL.
Dwarewoolf


[Avatar]

Joined: 01-18-2020 21:25:08
Messages: 2
Location: Tennessee
Offline

I am new just signed up for the site. I have so many magazines and coins how do I determine the shipping the pricing etc.

D. WareWoolf
starman


[Avatar]

Joined: 04-22-2008 18:56:00
Messages: 266
Offline

Dwarewoolf wrote:I am new just signed up for the site. I have so many magazines and coins how do I determine the shipping the pricing etc.


Hi Dwarewoolf -

You can set shipping costs in My Account. It's not fancy but let's you specify something at least.

As far as pricing -
1) add the item in My Lists, mark it as "Salelist"
2) click on the item in My Lists and you can add details - description, etc.

Then your item is for sale on the site and you should be able to see it via searching "Browse" in that category.
Richardson333



Joined: 07-07-2020 11:41:57
Messages: 3
Location: USA
Offline

starman wrote:Hi 2times4 -

Here are the basic steps for listing an item for sale on the site:

1. Login
2. Click the Comics/Coins/Magazines tab
3. Click the My Lists tab
4. Enter a title and click the Add button
5. Locate the desired title by any of the various ways shown
6. When you have found the title in question, navigate to the desired issue
7. Enter the grade and asking price, then click the Add Item(s) button
8. You can later provide details (description, image, etc.) by clicking
on the title, then issue in My Lists


Thanks for this, i am also looking for this
 
Forum Index » Nostomania Main
Go to: